Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rainforest Theme and Classroom Jobs

Hello!

It has been a long time since I have last posted.  I have been busy getting my classroom together.  Being a new teaching and taking over for someone who retired, I inherited alot of stuff!  So once I sorted through the hundreds of books, pieces of construction paper and pom poms, I was able to start the fun stuff - decorating!  I went with a rainforst theme for my classroom.  I love the colors - bright greens, dark reds and earthy browns.  Here is my "job wall".  I bought the frogs and wrote the kiddos name on them. I then did not feel like buying little pockets, so I sealed envelopes and cut them in half. I them typed the classroom jobs onto "lily pads" (I created in paint) and glued them onto the envelopes.


Each week I will move the frogs over to the next "lily pad"/job.

No comments:

Post a Comment